• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Thursday, March 5, 20091:26 PMPictures of the week


Darling bought shoes for wanwan hoping that he could put them on while going for walks so that auntie wouldn't need to wash his legs every time. However the shoes do not really fit. After putting them on, he walks like a monkey and he refuses to go out of the house! It was really amusing seeing him walk like that! We couldnt stop laughing! Click on the videos below to see him walk like a monkey!










he's so adorable with the top and shoes!



Digestives on promotion! Time to stock up?



Either UOL or RELC cocked up! They sent me a letter to go collect my degree cert from RELC. Can you believe it? I graduated ( 2nd lower honours) without taking my final year exams. Super cocked up! I was guessing that the intended person has the same name ( Lim Jia Ni) and major ( Bsc Management) as me cuz the envelope stated an address in cck! What a coincidence! They might as well send me her transcript too! ( Yay I grad alr, no need to study anymore!!!!)

Have anyone seen 2 rainbows side by side in the same sky before? That day after class I was waiting for darling to come pick me and I saw this right at the entrance of SIM. (the other rainbow is not as obvious in the photo but it's on the left of the other rainbow, can u see it?)

haha, going bonkers studying.. I hate exams!!!
Went ECP to cycle with mum, Wen and Alex! ( What a weird combi right?) Anyways, we had lots of fun that evening!! After cycling was dinner at Katong ((: