|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Sunday, March 8, 200911:02 PM
Here's what I've done over the week:
I've been studying at random places like CCK library, Starbucks, BtPJ library and NTU but NTU is still the best, especially at night! I have 2 mock papers next week and I am totally not prepared. Just wanna get hold of the papers and try the questions. I feel that I'm still not disciplined enough to study long hours. I get distracted very easily. And Procastination is my good friend. She visits me everyday! Gotta need to kick her out of my life! Darling and I took my mum to Dian Xiao Er for lunch yesterday. It was our very first time eating there and we ordered a set meal for 3. The food's quite good I must say. Then we shopped around lot one to get a pair of shoes for her. It's really not easy to find her a suitable pair cuz either they're not comfortable or they're too pricey. My mum's quite picky uh! After browsing SO many pairs of shoes from SO many shops, she finally got the right one! After sending mum home, we went queensway shopping centre to get a new pair of running shoes for him cuz the soles of his shoes came off! And I got us Squash Racquets too! I wanna pick up Squash again! (Although I still love badminton the most!) And since I have a squash court downstairs why waste the maintenance fee every month? We got to fully utilize the facilities! Following that, we went over to Ikea to get an attachable lamp for darling. After all the shopping, we went over to Daily Scoop for ice cream! I had this craving for their waffles and got a scoop of lychee martini on it. I seriously think that she always gives me the (not so fresh) waffle! It's not crispy at all and I could taste the burnt! :( Finally had the chance to watch Twilight at darling's place last night and I really like the soundtrack! Darling got the OST transferred to my hard disk!! ( along with dvd quality video of the movie, scores and ebook) YAY! Thank you darling (: Today I booked the Squash court for the very first time in the 4 years in Hazel Park!! I think we really need to work out more often. I can no longer find the hype in me. Guess it must be the age. ( As if I'm really that old! HAHA) We played Squash for like 45 mins and ended up sitting on the court panting. We really suck at it! =p Then I merely suggested going ECP to cycle and Darling made it happen! We immediately set off to ECP! Yay! We're very spontaneous aren't we? I rode on a double bike for the very first time! I found it hard to coordinate especially when I'm the one in front. Cannot really balance well when darling tried to steer from the back. It was very crowded at ECP and we had to avoid running into others. But we really enjoyed it! I love the carefree feeling when I'm with him (Trying to forget about the upcoming exams for a while!) (: After cycling for almost 2 hours, we went Lau Pat Sat for dinner cuz we were craving for BBQ food. Then went over to Marina South Pier to chill. Enjoyed the breeze with darling! ((: Love is all the many things you've done for me, all the other sacrifices you've made for me..you don't have to, but you always do - and so much more. I may sometimes fail to recognize some actions, whether big or small, but I know that what you really tried to do is to make me feel that bit happier, and that bit more secure. Thank you darling (: |
|