• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, November 24, 200812:30 AMSaturday
The hunt for waffle and ice cream continues.. Darling and I found this place at Suntec selling waffles, ice cream, etc. The shop is owned by Ade's cousin and her husband ( her cousin is my age and they are married!) So envy them! Can be the boss at such young age! I really hope darling and I can open our own cafe in the near future. We shall work hard for it!







We had this couple fondue set which costs $15.90. Comes with an ice tea. Love the peach ice cream and the thick chocolate! Oooo yums!








Then it was a loooooooong train ride back to yew tee again.