• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Friday, October 24, 200812:23 AMRandoms


Last week I had a hard time chewing my food so every meal I had to rack my brain hard to figure out what I could eat.


This shop caught my eye when we were at Tiong bahru. It's actually a subsidiary company of Sakae Sushi in case you didnt know!










The soup were savory although the prices a lil steep!



Darling thought that there was a cherry in the water but actually it was part of the glass' decor. haha




After the soup, we waited a very very very long time for our main course. It was REALLY DAMN LONG so we began posing for the camera. ( not exactly posing but taking pictures anyhow)















Darling's brown eyes are gorgeous! I wonder if our kids next time will inherit those genes of his....





wait wait wait zzz.




Ahh.. finally!



the beef blah blah burger


my salmon and spinach pasta


After that was gelato at Holland V!







Then on Saturday we went town for shopping. Hang out at HMV for a while then Cine for movie. Nights In Rodanthe. I read the novel 6 years ago so I was pretty excited even before it was out ( I told darling months ago that I must watch it!)









so christmas! Aha



3am outside the gym. We had a serious conversation...

Movies caught this week:


7/10


5.5/10