• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Friday, September 12, 200812:19 AMFelt like a kid again!!

It's been sooooo long since I went to Chinese Garden ( as in the real garden, not the MRT station). I think the last time was when I was in kindergarden? Initially we thought we could get a $2 off per pax when we present the receipt from Swensens but my mum gave us the wrong info. They only accept the coupons issued by Swensens. It's the first year celebrating mooncake festival with darling so it's quite unforgettable. I was afraid that he might not enjoy the Lantern Fantasy thingy but it's really nice of him to go there with me! I have no idea why I wanted to go there at the first place. I had no interest in such events in the past but I thought it's something new for the both of us so why not?


The displays were gorgeous but after some time you might get bored cuz the lightings were all similar and there wasn't much entertainment. I only enjoy taking pictures like always. I dunno why, I just like snapping pics of everything we do and everywhere we go. All the beautiful memories captured on photographs! (:





the map of the event


can you see Chang Er flying?

darling could not balance on one foot on the slope


hmmm?
what is he looking at? I also wanna see!










i like the lanterns on the tree
these are made of crane i think.





the modern emperor
so colourful

Isnt it supposed to be full moon? Why crescent?





my darling's new lover

he's holding me !!


my childhood fav characters. Bad Batz Maru and Cinnamorol







can u see me? I'm so pink like them

My BadBatz Maru!





lighting our lanterns




love this pic alot



ice cream! Darling had green apple and I had black sesame

i feel like a little girl!

we found our childhood fav game! Fishing!!



dun shoooot me!!

oh no! He's using his racket to smack darling's head!
catch the soccer ball!
Olympics 2008

mongolians riding horse