• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, August 18, 20081:45 AMGREAT weekend!


Started my saturday going hiking with darling..we finally went to the Tree Top Trail after so long! There were several steep slopes but we managed to cross all obstacles without slipping.. after a long way into the forest, we finally arrived at the Tree Top Walk! (: I always enjoy doing something different with darling. It allows us to see the other sides of us.


During the hike, we came across many inhabitants of the forest. Some of them scared the hell out of me! haha! Darling always teased me about my silly actions =p After more than 6.5km, we finally got to the Tree Top walk. The view on top was magnificant! The trees there are all so tall and huge! Not long after we left the tree top, the sky began to darken. Within 10 mins it started raining damn heavily. We got so wet and then we ran to the nearest shelter. Walking back to where we started was tougher due to the wet grounds. We had to walk with extra care in case we slip on the slippery stones or rocks. Poor darling.. his soles came off and had to use his laces to tie them for the remanining journey. The puddles of water made our shoes so soaked. After a total of about 3 hours, we finished our hike! By then we were so tired and hungry! Went to Bt Timah hawker for kuay chap and yam cake. The meal was not satisfying :(






found this hut in the middle of the forest

this creature freaked me out!

look at those ants


















After lunch we went home to shower then take a 2 hour nap before going down to sun tec for job fair. It was a letdown! Wasted our time haha! Anyway, we decided to go Bugis for steamboat dinner. Had sooo much food that we could barely walk! After that we walked around bugis junction then had gelato at this new shop J.Co. Not very impressive though.






Really enjoyed my saturday with darling. Going cycling and blading next week! Can't wait!

Then came Sunday.. had seafood lunch with Alex and family at Jumbo Serangoon. I liked the salted egg prawn alot! We had both black pepper and chilli crabs and so many dim sum! I think that's why I'm getting so heaty now. Abit sad that I wont be able to see darling.. but I was so happy that I could go over to his place for dinner! After dinner we decided to go Mustafa for late night shopping. It was really fun fooling around with him! I didnt know that Mustafa sells almost everything! And most of the stuff were much cheaper than other retail stores or shopping malls! I wanna go shopping there again!!



















going back to school! with our brand new bags!


his-mickey

mine-minnie

then Ariel


I'm an angel with fake wings!




((:



thought of buying tis watch for my dear wenli! so pretty!


darling bought this for me cuz I was moody and I wanted him to buy me something below $10 (:

AND he bought this massager from Action City to soothe my menstrual cramps! I love you darling! You are so good to me!! Fwish :*