• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Sunday, August 10, 200811:43 PMF.I.R concert + Stay over at Wenli's + Ikea Tampines





My dear so demure! (:



I always take pics of leftovers. It didnt cross my mind to take pics when they arrived cuz they're too irresistable! haha



The $3 Ribena :(

Full house!












Bought a new Sony Ericsson hp and changed my number and M1 gave me a pair of FIR concert tickets FREE!! I asked my dear Wenli along since I was going over to her place to stay. We hang out tog the whole day! Afternoon she came to pick me up and we had buffet lunch at Suki Sushi Cineleisure! The queue was pretty long and we had to wait for about half an hour! After that we went to pick her mum up to go church then we went for the concert at indoor stadium. Arrived there quite early so we went to get something to drink. Everything sold there was so damn overpriced! $6 for 2 packets of Ribena! Anyway, although I am not really a fan of FIR, I really enjoyed the concert! They rocked the stage! And with special guest Jam Xsiao, together they blew the audiences away! Faye's vocals are so damn powerful and she's really gorgeous that night! Her costumes are very pretty especially the first one, a white princessy dress! She turned one round and asked the audience if she's pretty with that dress, Ah Xin said that he personally liked it alot. Everyone laughed! The 2 couple damn cute la! But poor LaoShi..he's so out-cast. The fans below were all screaming Ah Xin very handsome and LaoShi asked if he was handsome too then there was an awful silence. So sad! I guess FIR is gonna split for sure. They made such wonderful music together! I am sure their fans were damn disappointed with that news. FIR is one of the band that I admire the most cuz they're really 实力派! Their songs are inspirational and their vocals rock. Faye can just sing and sing non stop and her voice still very powerful! So damn impressed!!


dear and me with masks!

After the concert, joined Weiyin Thomas and Wy's cousin at Bedok for supper. My first time trying the famous minced meat noodle. Not bad actually. I nv had minced meat noodle soup b4. After supper, went home with Wenli. We put masks together before going to bed! And we had soooo much to talk about. Mostly about you-know-where! HAHA. 80% of our topics are about that place. haha! We chat and chat until we unknowingly fell asleep.




Good invention!




The next day afternoon, we went Ikea Tampines for lunch! In my opinion, the food at Ikea Alexandra is better in terms of the taste! I was always complaining abt dining at Ikea Alexandra cuz I can only buy a few stuff at one time cuz I cant carry so many things in one tray and in my mind I always thought that if they'd provide trolleys for multiple trays would be fantastic and I found these trolleys in Ikea Tampines!!! woo! We had my fav Poached salmon and Meatballs! And not forgetting the superb Daim cake! Great food, Great companion, Great Afternoon! After that Wen had to work so we went to D S. I had waffle and double scoops! My darling came down to meet me and he had double scoops as well! Nowadays I am influenced by my bro, so addicted to Minty mint ice cream! The national day special- Strawberry Shortcake ice cream is very nice too! Yummmmmy~ I'm so addicted to ice cream!