|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Sunday, July 27, 20082:01 AMSaturday oh saturday
Ramen Ten Harbourfront Met Jwen and Affian at Harbourfront for lunch at Ramen Ten. I didnt know that it was supposed to be a birthday celebration for Affian. Jwen you didnt inform me! I had to guess it when you asked me to buy a cake my dear girl! Affian always brings a smile to my face with his funny actions. I guess he was really happy yesterday with the surprise chocolate cake and surprise 'me' haha. Really nice of him to regard me as his 'daughter' after not meeting up for so long. It made me realise that it had been very long since i met Kat and the others. Thank you Affian for the treat! It wasnt supposed to be his treat! =p Think Jwen felt really happy that day too. As long as Pa is happy, she will be too. Right? Had gelato at Vivo after lunch. Gave Jwen a treat. Really liked my ice creams. Especially the Rocher one. Black Sesame is not bad too. Jwen's Mango is heavenly! Thanks for walking around with me to find a gift for my friend before I went off to visit her at the hospital. ----- Wanted to buy a sunflower to brighten up her day but seriously it was so SO overpriced. 20 bucks for a stalk is way too much! In the end got her a lovely teddy bear and a card. It pains me so much to see her in this condition. I didn't expect it to be so serious. At first when i learnt about her hospitalisation I thought it was stomach flu but when I went down, i found out that it was actually meningitis! Looking at her lying on the bed semi-consciously made her look so fragile, just like a baby. She looked like she was fighting a vigorous battle with the virus:( How could such thing happen to her? Really hope she will be well very soon. Kinda regret not going out with her enough. Pls get well baby!!! ----- After visiting SY, dar came to pick me up at newton and we went ECP. Wanted to take a walk along the beach to cheer me up but then the traffic was bad and the place was so packed so we went back to the West. Whenever I'm moody I'll really eat ALOT so I suggested we go eat international buffet at Sakura. Unfortunately when we get to Science Centre, it was full house and we didnt wanna wait so ended up at IMM for Ichiban Sushi. Initially I didnt have good impression of the food served at Ichiban. After dinner last night made me change my mind about them. They are constantly improving I must say. After my scrumptious dinner, my mood was so much better! :D Thanks for the splendid dinner and for cheering me up! nice decor
|
|