• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, April 7, 20081:33 AMMy 21st Birthday Bash!
Venue: Hazel Park Condo Clubhouse
Date: 5 April 2008



Don't ask me what is most unforgettable about my 21st party. To be honest, I didn't enjoy a single part of it. Those who had theirs shld know, the last person to enjoy the party is the one holding it. I was extremely stressed on that day! I wanted my guests to enjoy the party and hoped everything went well. Guess I was too uptight so until i cried. Haha. Really hoped for the games to turn out good but oh well, it somehow screwed up cuz some kids removed the clues from the respective stations. And actually half of the invited guests are not invited by me. They are my mum's friends. So come to think of it, the party was for her, not me. But anyway, I still really wanna thank everyone who turned up for my party and thanks for the presents!! It took me weeks to finally packed them properly! I love my birthday cake too! Gonna keep the key forever!

I'm finally 21 on 10 April 2008!!!






(ps. click for a larger image)