• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Tuesday, July 21, 20091:52 AM
Now we ain't talk since we left, it's so over due
 It's cold outside but between us it's worse in here 
 The world slows down  
But my heart beats fast right now 
 I know this is the part 
 Where the end starts  
 I can't take it any longer  
Thought that we were stronger  
All we do is linger 
 Slipping through our fingers 
 I don't wanna try now  
All that's left's goodbye to  
Find a way that I can tell you 
I hate this part right here 
 I hate this part right here 
 I just can't take your tears
  I hate this part right here   
Everyday, 7 takes of the same old scene  
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine  
Gotta talk to you now 'fore we go to sleep  
But will we sleep once I tell you what's hurting me