|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Sunday, June 28, 20099:54 PM
A date with nature @ Dairy Farm Every time we drive along the Dairy Farm exit from BKE we always see this secluded park in the middle of nowhere so we thought of going there today to check it out. Apparently it's the new Dairy Farm Nature Park but we don't see many pple walking around. Darling and I were puzzled why they have to put those gantry at the main entrance if the park is open to public. There's no way cars can enter . Then why build a car park also? Is it because they haven't officially open it to the public?Anyways, along the way you can discover some weird desolate huts ( like those in horror films)! There's also many routes you can take but I didnt wanna go so deep into the forest so we left. Next time we shall check them out! P.S. I hope that all the bees can stay away from me! |
|