|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Sunday, March 29, 200911:28 PM
I thought that my body clock has adjusted back to the normal healthy sleeping time during the period of my illness (Last 2weeks I had flu, cough, fever and stomach flu and I could sleep 20 hours a day! ) but it doesnt seem to work again...
I have been dreaming ALOT lately.. almost every night....West Mall exploded infront of me, going to an island for holiday with darling, dreamt that I was going for ice cream hunts with mum and the best one was Sony had an one-for-one promotion to exchange your Sony digi cam for a DSLR ( sadly, only in my dream! I was hoping it was real ) Have no idea why but I feel very tensed up every night when I sleep and I always have to wake up in the middle of the night and have difficulty falling back asleep. The next day i would wake up perspiring like mad. It sucks! Do you ever have the feeling of you sleeping but you are aware that somehow you are conscious? It has been happening alot lately.. is it the exams stress? Darling told me about an article in wikipedia which is about Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep.. During a normal night of sleep, humans usually experience about 4 or 5 periods of REM sleep and REM sleep is physiologically different from the other phases of sleep, which are collectively referred to as non-REM sleep (NREM). Vividly recalled dreams mostly occur during REM sleep. This is where one is fully aware that he or she is sleeping and can control their dreams. ( Quite interesting.. go read about it @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_eye_movement_sleep ) I need a good night sleep please! [ Less than 2 weeks to my birthday but I dun feel excited at all.. cuz exams are drawing nearer..ARGH!! ] |
|