|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Monday, March 16, 200912:51 AM
I read this comment of a fellow SIM-UOL student from hardware zone: jia lat man this year. got this zhang jianlin teaching me strategy, clueless of what he teaching then this Dr phil stephenson lagi worse. hai.i think i need to sit in the first row for phil's class..... he is very soft, cant hear him clearly even though i sat abt 6 rows from the front right in the centre (or maybe something wrong with my ears) I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM/HER!! (more likely to be a him) Dr. Phil Stephenson is my Management Mathematics lecturer and Zhang Jian Lin is my Strategy lecturer by the way.. HAHAHA By the way, had my strategy UOL revision class last weekend and all I can say is that.. Dr. Tobias Kretschmer is 100x better than Zhang Jian Lin!!!! Although my weekend was burnt, I enjoyed attending his lecture and have learnt SO much from the 2 days of lectures! P.S He's a charismatic German although he has a receding hairline and a tummy (hard to notice with his suit on) ! I think he has dimples too. Just went to google him ( I'm not gg to stalk him dun worry) and found his profile and CV as well! He's a great lecturer! One of my favs ( Other than Steve Taylor for Principles of Sociology) I get to see him for another 4 days! YAY! Good. ( His fav word! ) |
|