• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, February 23, 200911:49 PM


Sorry guys I know I haven't been blogging much these days. Since I have nth better to do now ( Lazy to study), I shall update a little about my life (:

Let's see what I can recall...


CNY is the same every year. The only difference was, this year, I drove dad's car around to bai nian! He was out of town so I could take the car! Drove my family to Woodlands, Sembawang and Pasir Ris! Driving is so much easier with an Auto car, without worrying that the car might stall in the middle of the road or the car might roll backwards on the slope! When dad returned, he was afraid that I would use his car so often that he couldnt drive, he promised to buy me a car! A white colour Altis 1.6 which he bidded the car plate number alr. BUT I had to turn down unwillingly in the end due to some reasons :(

This year I managed to play more mahjong compared to last year! But I kept losing money! Only managed to win a lil when we played black jack at Eugene's place. Overall, still deficit. Bah. But luckily, the ang pao money collected this year was good! HAHA



Here's some of the pics taken during CNY~



Steamboat at Eugene's place, Dinner at Sookee baby's place, Visiting to darling's, grandma's, grandaunt's and mahjong at my place:


(click pic for larger image)

Had reunion dinner with my Jc mates at the tze char downstairs ( we have a tradition to eat dinner tog during CNY day 5 every year) and we played heart attack at the poolside. The last person who place the hand got to do forfeits. We had so much fun!

(click pic for larger image)


I had an unforgettable anniversary celebration with my boy at kbox and dinner at Equinox! I received a tiny musical box that plays our song 'Moon River'. I really love it alot! Kept playing it at my bed side before turning in to bed. In return, I gave him a Levi's belt along with 2 investment self-help books. Did I mention he also bought me a bouquet of white roses? It's the 7th time I received flowers from him and I kept every single flower since day one ((: A very very special anniversary for us.


(click pic for larger image)

On Thurs 6 Feb morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 6am despite sleeping at 2 plus the previous night to have mac breakfast with Chelle and Wen! After that the two of them went to Daiso to shop for their baking needs while I went for tuition. After that Wen and I took a train down to Kranji before boarding a bus to JB. I was not keen on going to City Square as there isnt much to shop there so I took her to Tebrau City instead! The two of us went crazy over the price of the movie ticket (10RM)! After buying the tickets for Bride Wars, we went for lunch at a Jap restaurant! The food there was good. Comparable to Singapore and most importantly, the price is the same (but in different currency)! Half the price man! We felt like King or rather, Queen there! The whole mall was quiet, not a single soul in some of the shops. Msians do not shop during weekdays?? Wen got herself a mini pouch from MNG and I bought a top from Dorothy Perkins. We also got chocolates for our mums and the famous Kueh Buhulu. After the movie, we walked ard for a while more before going to Taman Sri Tebrau for seafood. I told her that the Crayfish there would surely make her go back for more! The uncle ( boss?) there seemed to know me and he was super friendly to me! Maybe he recognises my face? But how could it be? I've only been there 4 times. Well anyway, we had the buttered crayfish, stingray and baby kailan for dinner. So little food yet the two of us couldn't finish! Omg. Even after I got back to Sg, my stomach still felt damn bloated!



(click pic for larger image)

Then it was 9 feb. According to a newspaper article, the moon that night was gonna be luminous and huge at 10.49pm (a rare sight after 52 years)! So after tuition, darling and I went moon-gazing! We tried Science Centre hoping that the Observatory was open but it wasnt. So we ended up going to my place poolside to watch the moon. It was not really that spectacular but we enjoyed each others' company (:


(click pic for larger image)


Then came Friday the 13th. That night, we went for dinner at Secret Recipe IMM and I swear I'll nv ever go back for dinner again! The carribean style grilled dory was practically soaked in oil! After taking a few bites, I totally lost my appetite and I could feel the discomfort in my tummy. I only find the cakes desirable. Anyway, after dinner, joined the other two at Clementi Kbox and we sang till 3am! My throat was so hoarse that I couldnt speak in class the next day!


(click pic for larger image)

Vday was spent with my darling of course. We planned ahead that we didnt wanna have our Vday on 14th Feb like any other couples cuz it's too commercialised and everyday should be Vday isnt it? Darling and I decided to go the the matteress warehouse at Hillview to source for his new mattress. We didnt fancy any plus the prices were quite steep so we proceeded to Ikea. Some weeks back, a Queen size mattress caught his eyes and we were pretty keen on getting it. But somehow we changed our mind and bought something else. A queen size mattress, a bed frame, quilt, mattress pad, quilt cover and fitted sheets for a total of abt 700 bucks! Not bad right? Heehee. We had dinner at Ikea and as usual, we ordered our fav Daim cake and chicken wings to share. I got my poached salmon while he got the meatballs spagetti as main course. After that, we spent our night walking around Hort Park and chilling around at Palawan Beach Sentosa where we took a hell lot of pics! Eugene and June got to Hort Park before us and Eugene finally proposed to June! He finally did it after dragging for SO long! Am happy for the both of them! (:



(click pic for larger image)


(click pic for larger image)



And.. not forgetting to mention about the meet-up with Wenli, Lawrence and Chinhan at Vivo last week. We wanted to catch a movie but stupid Lawrence was late so we had to change plans. Chin Han arrived later to join us for dinner at Marche. I finally had my all time fav-Rosti after SO long! Yums. After dinner, we began to take pictures. ALOT of pictures! Allow me to introduce, we are the super ZI HIGH clique! (Short of Chelle! and also, Kaiting joined us in action) HAHA!



(click pic for larger image)

That's about all folks. Thank you for reading (: Have a nice day!