• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, January 12, 200911:55 PM
1) TP is coming!

2) CNY is coming!

3) 1 Year Anni is coming!

4) Exams are coming!



OMG!!


Anyway... let me recall what have I done for the past few days.. Been busy shopping for CNY clothings, bags, shoes, etc.. Went to Pasir Ris park with darling on Saturday, followed by dinner at Lau Pa Sat then a stroll at Marina Barrage. Today had dinner with darling's parents and went Chinatown for some CNY shopping (: This afternoon studied OTIA at the library but I wonder what went into the head...


Dating with my boy (10 Jan 09)










my creation (:

his (:
Darling loves me
<==================this much====================>








We wanted to try out the timer mode and do the jump but we didnt get the timing right.

2nd attempt..




Can you see a spaceship above me? I'm going back to Venus!
ciaos
Dinner at Lau Pa Sat



Yums.. One of the best sting rays in Sg

2nd visit to Marina Barrage

Blurred but nice (:


priceless..




I can imagine myself with curly hair with this pic

We took off our footwear and went in between the fountain (: Water kept splashing on our faces!

perfect (:

H.A.P.P.Y C.O.U.P.L.E

Darling commented that he looked nicest in this pic cuz couldnt see his face clearly -_-

Whenever I'm with you.. I just feel so blessed ((:
-
Randoms

I bought one new bag for myself ( Top LHS brown one), the other 3 were from my mum! Woohoo (: I like the white tote bag from M)phosis!

I bought in total 3 tops and 1 bottom for CNY. This red top comes with a black belt. Darling said I look nice in red (:

Bought this pink cheongsum from Chinatown.. my first time wearing one.

Chinatown is not as packed as how it used to be. Walking through the streets reminded me of the past. My family used to go there to shop for cny goodies when I was younger. Never had the chance to do so again.


Future Mother-in-law ((:


I feel like a giant beside them!

2 more weeks to CNY !
~
[then.. it's time to really study hard..]