• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Wednesday, December 10, 20081:22 AMJCmates Day Out (:
I had so much fun hanging out with my JC clique! Pictures are from different cameras so they're gonna be random and not in order. SO just enjoy the pics! (:



Wen and I had lunch at Waffle Town before class


These are better than KFC's



SO much of wipped cream! And the waffles are kinda hard and tasteless

We had these for dinner @ Adam Road. I love the fried potato!



Chelle made these macaroons! I love the chocolate ones!
Green Tea eclairs Oooo yums

Had this @ Island Creamery

Blurred but nice grp pic!




haha so cute!!!




great company!



bleah.. cocked eye chelle!


无影 hand!


he was sms-ing his someone special the whole night! awww


And here goes our 10 shots:
TADA!
1

2
3
4
5
6
7

8
9
10!

our pic on the wall

spot Wenli and I!

CHIN HAN's unglam leg hairs!! HAHA

all so random but NICE!


Then was scrabble and Taboo @ Chelle's place.

Wen was like calling Chelle to come out of her house even though they were like only 20m away?



so seductive hahahaha


Guess who's hiding behind the plant?
Okays, pics from other cams:




















Our Taboo game was hilarious and everyone enjoyed! (: Tmr we gonna stay over at Chelle's place to play Mahjong! Can't wait!!