• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Monday, November 24, 200811:52 PMMonday Blues NO MORE!
Promised the kids to bring them out to play if they do well for the exams. Adrian got all band 1 and entered the best class next year and Ashley has improved so much! So it's time to reward them! It's my first time bringing Adrian & Ashley out after 3 years of teaching them cuz I was always busy somehow. This time I knew I couldn't break my promise anymore! According to their mum, they were sooo looking forward to it! (: I called Adrian when I left my place and asked them to shower and wait for me at home. ( They were never so 'obedient' before! I always had to yell at them to go shower before tuition starts!) So I guess they're really looking forward to today (:

Took them to TDS for ice cream and they simply enjoyed it! The 3 of us shared a waffle and 6 flavours of ice creams altogether! I guess they really love the ice cream like I do.

After that, took them to West Mall to choose their Xmas presents and went to the arcade to play! I developed the photos took earlier at the ice cream place for them (:

It's really not easy to bring two kids out at the same time! I had to be alert at all times for their safety and remind them of their behaviours and they are forever so curious about everything they see! I had to answer all their questions and stop them from touching everything they see! I was really drained at the end of the day when I sent them home! I guess it's a good training for the future. Hurhur.

















































After sending the two of them home, I went to meet darling after his work then went home together for dinner. His mum cooks the best foods! I always look forward to eating at his place! haha..I'm so deprived from home-cooked food and family warmth..


And after dinner we checked out the new West Coast Plaza ( formerly Ginza Plaza). Many shops aren't opened yet so there were not many pple shopping around. But there are soooo many F&B outlets! NewYorkNewYork, Ben&Jerry's, Starbucks, Sushi Tei, Ministry of Food, etc!


say hello!

Darling was 'pissed' cuz I didnt allow him to do his own pose :p

spot us!