• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Thursday, November 13, 20085:26 PM
Is it always true that people change when the environment around them changes?

Before my darling graduate I was so afraid that we got used to seeing each other too much will make it difficult for us next time when he started working.

And after he started working I start to worry that he might change. Many people told me that relationships are vulnerable to changes in the phases of life. Although my darling and I are situated in different phases a life ( he's working and I'm studying), I'm so glad that he hasn't change at all. He still cares for me like before and still loves me the same (or even more each day).

I guess it's great that after being together for some time, we can see each other every single day and still miss each other the moment we are not together.

I feel that he's always giving in to me in many ways. I am always so stubborn and unreasonable and he has to bear with all my tantrums and mood swings. All I do is complain and complain about everything around me but he's always there to listen. Thank you darling. I'm so blessed to have you!