|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Saturday, November 1, 200811:58 PMFirst day of November
This morning I dragged myself out of the house to go for OTIA make-up lesson... I seriously dread going for Sunny's class! If it weren't for Ziwan, I wouldnt even have gone for class today.. That silly girl thought the class was at 1pm ( She claimed that Sunny announced that it was 1pm) so she ended up late for class. It was really unbearable so I decided to leave my dear friend behind and left during the break. Sorry Ziwan! After escaping from that boring lecture, darling and I went to IMM, hoping to buy some new accessories and decor for his new car. We went to Daiso first. Ended up shopping for my stuff cuz there wasn't much stuff at the car accessories section. After that we checked out HomeFix and Giant but we couldnt find wad we want. We went ard the TradeHub and Bt Batok near Vicom but there werent any shops selling those. We ended up going to Sheng Siong at Ten mile junction. Darling suggested cooking campbell soup and buy bread so I could dip the bread to make it soft enough to eat. We finally found the stuff for the car and he purchased lots of snacks for himself too! Too bad I cant eat those :( But luckily he bought otah for me! Consolation for being so poor thing! haha For the whole day I was very moody and lethargic cuz I didnt eat much for the whole morning. I seriously hate putting food into my mouth now! It really hurts to even move my mouth!! Poor darling had to bear with my lousy mood and had to accompany me drink soup and mash the otah for me to swallow!! In the evening, I had to accompany my mum to my cousin's wedding at Orchid Country Club. It's the 5th wedding that I've been to this year! So sick of it! The worst thing was that I couldnt even bite properly so there wasnt much food for me to eat. I could only stare at my cousins and relatives eat those delicacies...Sat there for 3 hours had several glasses of red wine. I wonder how much is the cost of each table. My cousin had invited 50 over tables of guests! The food and services were not bad but the programme was quite boring compared to those I've attended earlier this year. They only had a slide show of the courtship days of the couple and a video of the gate crashing and tea ceremony taken place this morning. They should have included some crazy DARE games or performances. haha. I've thought of what to do on my wedding banquet! And also how to bully the groom's buddies during gate-crashing! =p The ballroom is very grand! I love the chandiliers ( how to spell it?) haha 自拍! the toilet is very spacious! |
|