• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Friday, October 31, 200811:50 PMLast day at tDS
May and I- She's one of the few that I love working with most and she was the person who served me when I first ate ice cream at DS!


Manjit and I- It was also her last day at TDS after working for 3++ years. She's leaving for Canada and she left me her address in Canada and said I could stay over at her place if I travel to Canada. haha


Jun Long and I- In my opinion, he's the best employee there and I admire his workng attitude alot. He's one of the nicest chap to chat with during work!



haha I dun have to introduce this girl next to me.. She's one of the reason I could work at TDS for so long..

love this pic alot!

My last dinner at TDS.. shared with Jun long and Wenli.. they are so nice to eat porridge with me cuz I couldn't chew

almost 11pm still at TDS.. shagged!

She's da BOSS! she so cute can!? She was licking this lollipop then all of a sudden when we were posing for the camera, she tapped the lollipop onto my nose! And she could happily continue licking it.. hahahaha


somehow, i'm gonna miss her

Mel's mum was there too. And G with her baby due Feb next year..


And with the guys- Jun Long and Man.. these are the peeps I worked with on my last day!! It's a pity many others werent working that day.. Didnt have the chance to take pictures with them.. Ahh.. Mr T was on leave.. he's everyone's pillar of strength there and I'm so gonna miss him too

supper with Feng and Wenli after work at Cheong Chin Nam

my working cap ( have been wearing it for almost a year). number 11, good bye to you! Hope u get a good owner soon!


More pictures to upload after I get them from Mel. Good bye TDS! I will miss scooping and churning ice cream!