|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Monday, September 8, 200810:33 PMGelare + Sakura
I had 2 big meals today! Firstly, had lunch with my bff at Gelare Causeway point after dropping by SIM for her school fees. We had a weird encounter with a Malay man over at the cafe! Anyway we enjoyed our food alot! The waffles there are damn good! It was a pity that I chosed the wrong flavour of ice cream which ruin the taste of the waffle. I also liked my spinach pasta with dory fish coated with macadamia nuts! Ooooohh..It is always nice hanging out with my bestie and eating & sharing good food! I was going to have tuition at 4.30pm so we couldnt hang out longer. Wen sent me all the way to my tuition place! Thank you dear!(: taken with wen's iphoneThen tuition was as usual. Gave Adrian a test and he had so many careless mistakes! He scored only 53/70. That's bad. Then I gave him Oral Test too and he got 17/20. This boy is getting so distracted and his grades are falling! Beginning of the year he topped the class and now he's 4th. And for Ashley, although she's improving and her attitude towards learning has changed for the better, she is still pretty lazy and forgetful! I must put in more effort in teaching her! After tuition, I took a bus down to Science Centre Sakura to meet up with Kai Ling and Jiawen! Haven't been going out with the both of them for a while but some things will never ever change! We can still crap and gossip alot like always! I think we were too busy with our food and i didnt snap any pictures of them. The pics below were all copied from Jiawen's blog. HAHA! After dinner we shared a cab home. The cab driver was quite nice. He kept talking to me about Thailand's politics. LOL! I enjoyed my night with them! my fav-dory fish! i can eat 10 of them![]() i dun eat these jiawen's lambchop lousy ice cream compared to you-know-whereWanted to meet my darling for a while but cuz of rain we couldnt meet up! BOOHOO! So we web cam-ed! Only a 2 days of not seeing my darling makes me miss him like crazy! I dun care! I must see him tmr!!!! Last min my boss sms me just now not to work tmr cuz tmr sure ' pah mosquito' -according to her. LOL! So, I'll be able to settle my ECR payment and bills and hopefully by tmr UOL and SIM reply me. I can also plan my itinerary! Shall I avoid the peak period in December to go for the seminars in November instead? Would it be much cheaper? The weather in New Jersey in Nov/Dec is like damn cold can!! 4-12 degrees in November then might even be negative in December. I can DIE there!!!! SIA flys direct to Newark, New Jerysey needs $14k per person!? They only offer business class if fly direct there! Crazy?! If I take United Airlines have to take 1 or 2 connecting flights ( Singapore - Chicago - Newark // Singapore -Narita Japan - Chicago - Newark // Singapore - Hong Kong - Chicago - Newark // Singapore - Washington DC - Newark)! So troublesome!! About $2k. Countdown to start of school- 7 days Countdown to Bangkok- 11 days |
|