• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Tuesday, August 5, 20081:05 AMHappy 6 months..
4 August 2008-Special day for us..

Him: Darling, let's go and have nice nice dinner tonight (:
Me: Anywhere with you (: You got any cravings?
Him: Other than cravings for you.. Haha, maybe buffet at Sakura?
Me: Haha ok. Then I call to make reservations or wad?




our table no.

Darling likes clams but i dun fancy them.. i had lots of salmon!

Magician Feng in action! Now you see it, now you don't!







Among the 5 scoops of ice creams.. guess which one is not scooped by me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You guessed it right! The Yellow one is scooped by darling! wahaha!

Darling LOUSY!!! =p








No prize for guessing where were we..


On the train going home...






My gift from darling.. That day we were shopping in Tampines Mall and I saw this pair of earrings and commented that they were nice.. And he bought them for me.. What else can I ask for? My silly darling is the best! (: Thank you darling!!


Knowing you was the best thing in my life!

I love you darling (: