Wednesday, July 23, 200811:59 PMWednesday Blues
Out of the house for 13 hours today. Wanted to give a treat to my bestie at pizza hut but found that it had closed down :( Left with no choice but to eat at one of the cafes or restaurants in Westmall (choices very limited). Before deciding the place to settle at, we went for express manicure and pedicure first. I was quite satisfied with my pedicure.. the lady did nail art free for me! I think Wen was not satisfied cuz the white layers of her french manicure were too thick.Thanks for treating me to pedicure dear! After beautifying our nails we finally chosed to eat at Swensens. She had chicken baked rice and I had Salmon and mushroom baked rice. I didnt like my salmon cuz it was very salty! I had to drink the ice water non stop to neutralize the taste! Think Swensens is understaffed, which makes their service bad. They dun have enough staff to attend to customers. The only good thing about our lunch was dessert! We had white chocolate blondie!! It was nice! Think Wen liked it too. It was nicer than the banana crumble we had the last time. After lunch we walked around Westmall and saw some beautiful rings at a push cart. Might get one each this week(:




((:




the white choc blondie is yummy!

shld be 'BAKED' not 'BAKE'. my wrong

us @ the bus stop. Reminds us of our JC days

After that Wen wanna accompany me take bus to bbdc for my driving lesson. We ended up taking the wrong bus!! Shld have taken 187 but took 947 instead! Looped one round back to westmall then took 187. Luckily I could make it on time for my lesson! Enjoyed spending time with my bestie! (:
During driving today, my instructor made me drive around as usual then brought me to a private circuit to do S course, direction change and vertical parking. It was my first time but I did pretty well! Didn't mount any kerb or hit any pole! (: Hope I can do the same during my TP test. I always feel that driving in circuit is more scary than driving on the roads. Anyway, while I was driving along Brickland Road today, I witnessed an accident. A car knocked down a motorist. When I drove past, all I could see was the motorist lying flat on the ground, motionless. It was very sad. I was kinda distracted by it, my instructor had to hold my steering wheel in case I steer out of my lane. I hope the motorist is safe. Seriously all road users out there must really drive with more care. Sometimes it's not really your own carelessness, even if you are extremely careful, other drivers may just lose control and hit you. Please do not drive recklessly or speed or even cut into other lanes without checking blind spots. You may kill someone or even kill youself. Think of your families or loved ones.
Anyway, forget about that part. After my driving lesson I went to give tuition at Adrian's place. There were times when I feel very demoralised when after repeated naggings and scoldings, my student still refuses to learn from his mistakes and change for the better. I can say I really put in my 100% in teaching him these 3 years but sometimes I ask myself is it worth it to shower him with all the love? One day when I dun teach him anymore, will he still remember the things I said? Will he remember me as his teacher who taught him right from wrong?
I think my entry is getting more and more negative. Oh no. Very emo tonight :(
Side track abit.. Met up with darling after his work for dinner at Subway then caught The Dark Knight movie. It was great! It was unforgettable cuz I tripped and fell on a step while going to the washroom halfway during the movie. There was a loud 'thud' and my slipper flew! Can't believe I said "SHIT" very loudly that darling could hear me! The lady sitting beside wanted to help me up but I told her I was alright. Then I sort of crawled around to pick my slipper in the dark up then made my way to the washroom. Tore a lil bit of my skin at the knee area but it's fine now. So embarassing :( I'm getting more and more clumsy nowadays. Sigh.
Darling and I walking back to his place and I saw our shadows on the sign board. So cool!
Wonder if my wrist is okay to work tmr cuz it still hurts. If the pain persists then i think i might have to stop work for some time :( Feeling quite sucky about life right now. Is it the period? Sigh