• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Saturday, July 19, 200811:54 PMLunch @ Changi Airport
Took the train all the way to the east to have lunch with darling at his workplace-Changi Airport. Was asleep on the train most of the time. Then there were several times I almost leaned on someone else's shoulder =p haha. Met darling at Terminal 2 then we walked to terminal 3's foodcourt. I had the indonesian styled chicken leg set. It comes with 2 satays, vege and soup! The gravy is damn good! Reminded me of the studying days at NTU with darling, i often ate the same at the Foodcourt but the one at Terminal 3 is way better! And darling had bbq chicken drumsticks with mashed potatoes and green apple salad. Quite yummy too!! After lunch, we walked reluctantly back to his office. I accompanied him all the way to the meteorological station then walked all the way back to the MRT station alone. Then I slept all the way back to the west again! haha.



My lunch

His

Satisfied with my meal!! (: