|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 15, 20081:44 AMDarling's 25th Birthday surprise
Booked a room( 12-13th July 2008) @ Robertson Quay Hotel online a month ago to celebrate darling's birthday. It took me soooooo long to plan everything.. from the presents to the video, the cake and the room. The whole process was quite tedious for me cuz the hotel room requires credit card to book while i have none( they rejected my card), and after booking, i dun have a printer to print the confirmation slip(had to go to school to print it), need to do cross stitch while i have insufficient materials, had to carry my heavy lappy and 3 other bags while walking around clarke quay to find that hotel( It was my first time there, wasnt very sure of the exact location) and although i have the map, being an idiot for directions, it took me 1 hour plus to find it. The weather was killing me plus I had to carry so many heavy stuff. It was really demoralising. I asked for help from others but damn them for giving me the wrong directions. I even walked from clarke quay to the parliament house, then back to clarke quay then to CBD then to clarke quay again and finally I found the hotel. It's at Merbau Road, near Merchant Rd. The thought of taking the cab crossed my mind several times but I decided not to, cuz i really wanted to find the place myself. Kept telling myself not to give up! Finally, I got to the hotel to check in and went into the room to do preparations for the surprise later that night. The cake i bought couldnt fit into the mini fridge, had to take it out from the box, remove some compartments of the fridge then place it in. It seemed like everything just cant go smoothly that day. I was kinda stressed and worried that my plan wont work. After getting ready, darling picked me up and we went to yiwee's 21st bday party at Aloha Changi. After dinner and singing the bday song, we went off in order to be on time for my plan. We went Subway for a drink then i presented darling his mission then I went off to go prepare back at the hotel. It was a jigsaw puzzle with the hotel's name and the room number. He had to fix it and find the hotel himself. He had difficulty finding it at first, so he called me and i led him to the hotel. Made a 15 mins video of us from the start of our relationship to the present. (Watch it to find out!) While the video was playing, i hid in the washroom, pretending to shit but actually i was getting ready to light the candles on the cake. The cake was bought at Clarke Quay, one of the very high class cake place, forgot the name though.. When the video ended, i came out with the cake in my hands, singing the birthday song. At that moment, the look in his eyes made me feel that everything was worth it! I love you darling! Presented him his presents and ate the oreo cheesecake! Yummy! Glad that i made the right choice of cake. At 3am we went supper at Mohd Sultan Rd. Had bak ku teh! Then drove home to get his saline solution and specs otherwise he couldnt sleep with the contact lens on. (So sorry for the inconvenience darling, but too bad I couldnt tell you in advance or you would have guessed it haha) Here's the video i made specially for darling!
The cross stitch is super ugly :(
Checked out at 12pm then went home to rest. Then later in the evening, went for dinner with darling's family at a seafood restaurant @ Pioneer Rd. ( Everytime i meet his relatives for dinner, we're always eating seafood! haha) We're family! (: Happy 25th Birthday darling! I wanna spend all your birthdays with you till the end of time. I love you. |
|