|
♥ Jenyce
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 30, 200812:38 AMA better day
I was quite pissed at one of sy's friend who posted pictures of sy hospitalised on fb. Who on earth will take pictures of your friend or family when he/she is hospitalised? Still post on fb somemore! Showed the pics of the tubes in her hand. What the hell?! Very happy to see her hospitalised is it? Damn it la. She better remove those pictures asap. Went down to the hospital today and managed to talk to sy a lil. She's finally able to respond to us! I finally heard her speak after so many days. She was speaking so softly and gently.. She was not able to speak properly cuz the tubes that were inside her throat had just been removed so it was still painful i guess. It's okay my dear, take your time! You can speak/sing/shout/scream/yell again very soon!Felt the instant joy in me when I knew that her condition has improved and her body is reacting well to the treatment. Hopefully in no time, she will be able to transfer back to the normal ward. Today I wanted to stay longer at the hospital but too bad I gotta work so I left the hospital reluctantly. I wanted to talk to her more,so wanna tell her that she has been a good girl, very brave and strong! Today I brought you 2 albums of pictures of us all during secondary school days. Really wanna them share with you, wanna laugh at those silly and fugly pictures of us! My mood today was totally different from the previous days. Really glad that she's out of danger. However, someone just pisses me off at work. Everytime when XXXX is there I really hate working :(Anyway, after work I went for supper with Wen and CH at rail mall. That's actually my dinner cuz I skipped it. Wanted to have ice cream after work but somehow, I was too happy to see them so I forgot about it completely hahaha. Had my first ride in her new Mazda! It was awesome!! Earlier on today I got her a bag full of Poohs as a surprise. After everything that has been happening around me these days, made me wanna treat me bestie even better. Buying things that she likes really make me feel happy! I dunno if it's only me but when you love someone or really care for someone, you will always wanna buy things for him/her whenever you see things that they like. Just being able to see the smiles on their faces is enough.. Hope I will be able to talk to sy more when i visit her tmr (: Yay! Tmr having driving lesson. The highlight of my week! haha picture of us taken by ch (: Bag full of Poohs and love The rings that we've gotten from westmall my bestie's new car plate. buy 4d! (one part has been edited to protect the privacy) |
|