• B l o g g e r J •
heartstrings.
shetellsherstory.

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
June 2010


Jenyce Lim Jia Ni's Facebook Profile

♥ Jenyce
Sunday, July 20, 200811:37 PM2 out of 3 ice cream shops and Theodora's 21st Birthday Party!

It's saturday again! The day of the week that i like the most cuz i can go dating with darling for the whole day!! On that day, i suggested to go try out the other 3 ice cream shops around Singapore! ( Previously we went to 3 other shops. 1. IC 2. DS 3. Scoopz). I selected 3 out of the many ice cream/gelato shops I sourced online. Sweet Stix, Tom's Palette and Icekimo! The thing was that we dunno the exact locations so we relied on the street directory to guide us. The first stop was Sweetstix at Pandan Valley. Darling and I had a hard time locating the shop!!! Drove around that area for almost half an hour but we couldnt find Acacia Court. ( According to Mr Terence today, SweetStix had closed down long ago, opps) Sorry darling, I didnt find out more before going there! Plus it was hot and humid that day, our moods weren't that good. Felt super guilty :(

Then we decided to proceed to the next shop which is Tom's Palette at Shaw Leisure Gallery Beach Rd. It wasn't easy to locate the shop too. Plus there was traffic jam in bugis area and also drizzling quite bad. I knew darling must have felt very indignant . I was infuriated too. When we finally found the place, it took us some time to cool down. We had lunch over at Qi Ji then went Tom's Palette for ice cream. Darling had Tangerine and Summer Berry and I had Blueberry Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake! Darling liked his Summer Berry best among the 4 flavours and I prefered my Blueberry Cheesecake! Yummy! Go try their ice creams one day! They have very creative ice creams too (: We gave TP-7/10! ( DS is about 7-7.5/10 and IC-6/10)

our yummy ice creams




darling tried to take a pic of the both of us while crossing the road but failed.



this is at bugis junction. Gelato! next time we'll try!

nice display freezer
After Tom's we continued to hunt for the 3rd ice cream place Icekimo which is at Sin Ming Rd. The clouds were already very dark during our journey. When we arrived at Sin Ming, it began to rain heavily. Luckily we ran quick enough not to get drenched. I thought that the decor of the shop was not bad until we bought our ice creams and sat down on the sofas. Their sofa very dirty, like infested wtih germs like that. Ewww. There were ice cream stains too. And the worst has yet to come. Their ice cream tasted horrible!!! Darling had double scoops Rambutan and Snickers and i had Lychee and Holicks with Malteses. 3 out of the 4 ice creams were so damn sweet that I dun even wan a second taste!! Only Lychee was acceptable. Oh man!

PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE FOR ICE CREAMS UNLESS U WAN DIABETES!
The air-con there was unbearable! So damn cold!! and nvm, even though it's so cold, there were still mosquitos in the shop!! We had evidences!! I was totally disgusted by that shop! After about an hour plus, our ice creams were still untouched. When the rain has stopped, we left the shop and threw the ice creams into the bin!! HAHA



the suckiest ice cream i ever had!



doing what I like most! taking pics with my darling!




this was taken after half an hour after we bought the ice cream. mostly untouched! that's how bad they were!







darling caught a mosquito!! and we took close up of it!



my camera damn good ah!




darling's mortar board. i wanna wear that next year!!!can't wait!

Later that night we went for Theodora's 21st Birthday Party @ a condo near darling's place. (I forgot the name). It was held at the rooftop! There were ppl bbq-ing the food for you and buffet too! The food was very good but too bad my appetite was bad (probably because of the sucky ice cream @ Icekimo). The whole place was nicely decorated! Tables were laid with table clothes and with rose petals and candles! It was all so nice until it began to rain!! Oh noooo! All of us had to move downstairs to take shelter at the carpark. Theo's cake cutting was at the car park too! The few of us sat down and chit chat then the rain finally stopped. We moved back up and sat down beside the pool and chilled.I found this beautiful flower which fell from the tree and placed it above my ear. So hawaiian! haha. Can't wait to go on a resort trip with darling! Imagine the clear blue sky, the sand and the sea! So romantic! (:

the venue

cake cutting at the car park

Mark and Jake enjoying their champagne


i love that little flower! so pretty!



june and eugene


the lil cupcake! so cute!


me and the birthday girl!


Jake and Mark in Survivor Singapore!!

After the party, we went back to Theo's condo to watch Dirty Sanchez! The show was indecent! 4 men travelled around the world in search of the 7 deadly sins. So vulgar and obscene! Especially the part where they drank the fats of the man collected after liposuction!!! I almost puked! After the show, we watched Timothy, Mark and Phua's self made jackass video! Made us laughed our heads off!

My saturday was well spent! Enjoyed.